Not many know heat like Tulsa residents. Make sure you are getting the most out of the warmer months by staying cool and focusing on what you love. Sitting in a hot house won’t help you do that, but what if your air conditioner isn’t broken? Maybe it just isn’t keeping up..don’t put off a call to Torch Service Company.
We want to make sure your air conditioning system is functioning the best it can. Our business is making your life more comfortable, and that includes following through on our commitments, showing up on time, and ensuring your satisfaction with our work. Talk to our experts today to schedule an appointment in Tulsa, OK.
Still not sold on us? Read our customer reviews to hear first-hand why so many rely on Torch Service Company.
How Do I Know When my AC Needs Repair?
Sometimes this can be tricky… Not many people know how to diagnose their air conditioners. We’re here to give you some pointers. If you notice any of these issues, be sure to call an expert to assess your system.
- If you start to notice that the air just won’t reach the temperature you set it to, or if there is no cold air at all.
- If water is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- If your air conditioner is not cooling your space evenly.
- If you notice a substantial increase in your monthly utility bills.
As your unit ages, it will become less efficient and may start to require more frequent repairs, when this becomes the case a skilled technician can help you to decide if replacing your unit with a newer model may be a better solution.
Time for a new air conditioner? We can recommend and install the right AC unit for your home’s needs.
What Will an HVAC Professional Do When They Check my Unit?
We recommend that you schedule an annual visit from our experts before warm weather comes to make sure your air conditioning will function how it should. By doing this, you’ll save yourself more time and money by addressing problems before they escalate into something worse. Here are the main parts a team member of ours will assess.
- Make sure your system has the correct amount of refrigerant and check for any leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks. If they discover any problems, they will recommend the right solution to fit your needs.
- Make sure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil. We offer evaporator coil cleaning services and evaporator coil replacement services.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that those sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect the electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary.
- Look at oil motors, examine belts, and inspect all other moving parts.
- Check your thermostat to confirm that it is controlling your indoor climate properly.